Pages

Tuesday, 19 April 2016

TTT. Ten Books That Make Me Laugh (or at least chuckle)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and the Bookish
TTT this week is about books that made made me laugh. I started making my list and I realised that contemporary novels are the ones that usually make me laugh or chuckle. I don't read as many contemporary novels as I'd like (I read too much fantasy, I know). So, unfortunately, this will be a small list.


To All The Boys I've Loved Before & PS. I Still Love You, Jenny Han. Oh Lara Jean, you made me laugh from the first moment you decided to make Peter your fake boyfriend. These novels are super adorable and if you're in need of a laugh or chuckle I completely recommend them to you.

The Fill-In Boyfriend, Kasie West. Another fake-boyfriend plot. Why those always make me laugh?

 
Fangirl, Rainbow Rowell. Cath, I completely understand your obsession with fanfiction. And your are the biggest introverted in the world, after me, of course. So, fanfiction, introvert Cath plus Levi (if you are wondering who Levi is, go read the the story) means a lot of chuckles. Who wants a dancing party?  

The Shopaholic Series, Sophie Kinsella. Becky Bloomwood. Enough said, right? I mean, I laughed at the way she tried to avoid her bills. I laughed at her crazy schemes. I can't remember a single page that I didn't laugh or, at least, chuckle.

*Here it's my small list. I should read more contemporary novels - feel free to make recommendations (especially those that make a reader laugh).

4 comments:

  1. I have a lot of these on my TBR :-) great list

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still need (and want) to read all of these! :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this weeks topic, I am such a fan of books that can make me laugh. You've got some great picks this weeks, and I am definitely going to add a few of these to my own TBR. Thanks for the recommendations! :) You can check out my picks here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fangirl was one of my favorite books I read last year. I thought it was really funny.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete