Pages

Monday, 16 May 2016

Bout of Books 16 Read-a-Thon. Wrap Up

I can't believe another Bout of Books is over. Congratulations survivors! This last week just flew by, didn't it? Now, it's time to look back and see if I have met all of my goals.

My goals for Bout of Books 16 were:
  1. To read every day;
  2. To participate in two challenges;
  3. To write at least one blog post per day.
To read every day? Check. To participate in two challenges? Check. To write at least one blog per day? Check. I fulfilled all of my goals. =D

About my readings:
  • read three out of the four books I propose myself to read at the beginning of the Bout of Books 16. Also, I started reading The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey (which means, I didn't pick up Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr). 
  • The day I read more was May 15th (Sunday) and the day I read less was May 11th (Wednesday). On Sunday I read 265 pages and on Wednesday I read 77 pages
  • From May 9th to May 15th I read 1170 pages from four different books (three physical books and one ebook).

Instagram

About the challenges:
Bout of Books 17 will be from August 22nd to August 28th. If nothing goes wrong, I will, once again, participate. Hopefully, I'll read more (I confess this wasn't my most successful Bout of Books) and there will be more challenges (I'm thinking about hosting one). 

Now, it's time to say goodbye and hope to see you all again in August. Also, it's time to review every single book I read (long task ahead). Bye! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment