Pages

Saturday, 7 May 2016

Retelling Challenge 2016. Update


The (Fairytale) Retelling Challenge 2016 is hosted by Mel @The Daily Prophecy.

I thought by now I would have already read more retellings (six in four months is too little). And most important, I haven't read as many fairytale retellings as I wanted to. But on the good side, I've now the Goose Girl badge! I'm just twenty books away from the Cheshire Cat badge.


Fairytale Retellings:
Mythology & Folklore:
  • Riders - The Four Horsemen
  • The Scorpio Races - Scottish lore [water horses]
Classics Retold:
If would like to read the tale of The Goose-Girl, written by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm, you can find it here.  

2 comments:

  1. Woehoe, congrats on getting the Goose girl badge :D A thousand nights and Spinning starlight are high on my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Now, it's time to aim at the Evil Queen badge. :) I hope you have an opportunity to read A Thousand Nights very soon as it's a beautiful story.

      Happy readings! ;)

      Delete