Pages

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Waiting on Wednesday. A Torch Against the Night

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week on WoW is A Torch Against the Night by  . I can't believe the wait is almost over! This is my can't-wait-to-be-released book. Gosh, I've been waiting for it for more than a year. An Ember in the Ashes was my favourite reading of 2015 and I just can't wait to know what happens next to Laia and Elias. The book will be released on August 30th.


Buy The Book Now at The Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide
"A Torch Against the Night takes readers into the heart of the Empire as Laia and Elias fight their way north to liberate Laia’s brother from the horrors of Kauf Prison. Hunted by Empire soldiers, manipulated by the Commandant, and haunted by their pasts, Laia and Elias must outfox their enemies and confront the treacherousness of their own hearts.

In the city of Serra, Helene Aquilla finds herself bound to the will of the Empire’s twisted new leader, Marcus. When her loyalty is questioned, Helene finds herself taking on a mission to prove herself—a mission that might destroy her, instead.
"
From Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. I never read the first in this series but it does look liked something I'd really enjoy, so I'm going to get onto it soon! Great pick :)

    Here's my pick for the week :)
    Here is a link to my blogoversary giveaway as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have the opportunity to read it soon because An Ember in the Ashes is an amazing story.

      Happy readings! ;)

      Delete