Sunday, 21 August 2016

Book Tag. Pokemon Go

Pokemon-Go-Book-Tag
This tag was created by @ReadatMidnight. All images belong to her. Also, Pokemon Go belongs to Niantic and Nintendo.
Pokemon-Tag-01Starters
When I was little, my mother would read to me every night. It was always a different story, from fables to fairytales. It was back then when I fell in love with reading. However, the book that made me the bookworm I'm today was Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. The first four books of this series were the first no-pictures book I ever read.
Pokemon-Tag02Pikachu
I'll always love Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. This is my favourite classic. I don't know if I ever shared it, but I collect different editions of Pride and Prejudice. I only have four different editions yet, but the number will slowly grow. 
Pokemon-Tag-03-Zubat
This usually happens to me: I lose interest in a book when it's everywhere! I find it on Goodreads, on blogs, on instagram... And then it's so overhyped that if I decided to read it, I'll probably end up being disappointed (I'm looking at you Truthwitch). At the moment, because of all the buzz surrounding it, I've no interest in reading The Raven Boys. I'm not saying I'll never do it (I loved The Scorpio Races), but thanks to the release of The Raven King, I couldn't go anywhere without being slapped in the face with this series. 
Pokemon-Tag-04-Ditto
The Girl at Midnight did reminded me of Daughter of Smoke and Bone, but I didn't mind it. I was able to enjoy the story, no matter how similar they seemed to me. It even reminded me that I still have to finish the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy. 

Pokemon-Tag-05-Snorlax
I like big books and I cannot lie. But they can be scary. The reason I haven't started reading Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes is because there already are so many books in the series. When I look at the first book and think about making it my next reading, I remember I've to read three more books to catch up with the series and it's demotivating. 
Pokemon-Tag06-Gengar 
To All the Boys I've Loved Before kept me up at night. I couldn't put the book down because it was freaking adorable. There really was no suspense or surprising twists, but Lara Jean caught my attention and I just couldn't wait to see her story unfold.    
Pokemon-Tag07-NidokingQueen Is it bad that I've a difficult time deciding my bookish OTP? I do have a few (and I when I say a few, I certainly mean a longer list than the one I actually have in mind), but how can I only choose one?! This is too difficult... Okay, I think I'm gonna go with Kaz and Inej from Six of Crows. They are perfect for each other. Their soul is broken, but together they can pick up the pieces and become complete again. I can't wait for Crooked Kingdom to be released and see what is in store for these two.
Pokemon-Tag08-Rapidash
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. There wasn't a dull moment in this amazing novel. It's fast-paced and action-packed and the plot easily grabs the attention. 
Pokemon-Tag09-Eevee This is a really difficult choice for me. I suppose it should be easy because when a world is dear to your heart, you never want to let it go. But sometimes I feel that the world shouldn't be mess with because it may be ruined. Does it make any sense? But if I really have to choose, I´d probably love a spin-off of Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier. I loved this world and one book wasn't enough.
Pokemon-Tag14-MagikarpI'm going with the Starbound Trilogy by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. I don't read much sci-fi and I was pleasantly surprised with how awesome this series is. My favourite book from the series was without a doubt This Shattered World. I loved Jubilee and Flynn, two star-crossed lovers who would never imagine that their soulmate was on the other side of swamp (now that I think, I could have chosen them for my bookish OTP).

Pokemon-Tag12-Legendary
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. As I already wrote a thousand times, I've only read Cinder, but I plan on reading Scarlet very soon - probably when I've the money to buy physical editions of the series. Gosh, I really wish that imaginary loaded gift card was real...  
Pokemon-Tag15Mew-MewTwo Aren't collector's editions the prettiest? *.* I wish I owned the Deluxe Illustrated Edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. It's so freaking beautiful! I'm also in love the Leather-Cloth editions of A Song of Ice and Fire. I don't think it is collector's edition, but it's a box set so special that it should be.    
Pokemon-Tag10-Egg A debut novel? But there are so many that I'm excited for! I guess I'm going to choose Fear the Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh, which will be release on October of this year. Pokemon-Tag11-Lure-ModuleMy auto-buy author is Juliet Marillier. Whatever this woman writes, I'll buy because I know she will never let me down. Her is writing is simply beautifully-flawless. *all hail the queen*  

Pokemon-Tag13-Server-Down
I feel I've been waiting on forever for A Torch Against the Night to be released (the waiting is almost over). And Crooked Kingdom. And Den of Wolves. A long list of books makes me feel like I've been waiting on forever... 

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Thanks for the info.
    Guys, I found this free Pokecoin Generator and it worked very well for me http://34.gs/FreePokeCoinsGen You are welcome :-)

    ReplyDelete