Friday, 26 August 2016

Bout of Books 17 Read-a-Thon. August 26th


 Pages read today: 51 pages of Prince of Shadows & 140 pages of For Darkness Shows the Stars [ebook]
Total of pages read: 889 pages
Books read today: Prince of Shadows & For Darkness Shows the Stars
Books read: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine

Challenge: Book in a Song hosted by Janey Canuck

"Tell me what connections you have between a book and some music.  Anything goes, really.  Some suggestions to get you thinking:
  • Rename your book with a song
  • Give a lyric that sums up the plot of your book
  • A song or album that is forever associated with a particular books in your mind"
When I first heard Gale's Song by The Lumineers, I had no clue of its title or that it was about Gale's character from The Hunger Games. When I heard I wasn't there to take his place, I felt this song was about Gale - and surprise, surprise, it really is about Gale! If the trilogy was written in his POV, Gale's Song would summon the series up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment