Pages

Monday, 22 August 2016

Bout of Books 17 Read-a-Thon. August 22nd


 Pages read today: 160 pages of Shatter Me
Total of pages read: 160 pages
Books read today: Shatter Me
Books read: ---

Challenge: Book to Movie Adaptation hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale

"All I need you to do is share with us your favorite book-to-movie adaptation and your least favorite book-to-movie adaptation. You can give reasons for your answers or just names, it’s really up to you how much you share."

Favourite: As most readers, I usually don't enjoy book-to-movie adaptations. But I loved how The Hunger Games movie adaptation turned out - to tell the truth, I also loved Catching Fire and Mockingjay (Part 1 and 2). The adaptation was faithful to the story and as well as eye-catching. 


Least Favourite: I still remember how disappointed I felt leaving the theatre after watching Eragon. Did the director/producer/writer read the book? I'm sure they didn't! I still can believe they turned one of my favourite books in a total catastrophe.


1 comments:

  1. I loved the hunger games movies too. I havent read the eragon books so I don't know how bad they did on the movie, but I liked it.

    ReplyDelete