Tuesday, 2 August 2016

TTT. If I Had a Loaded Gift Card

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and the Bookish
This week on Top Ten Tuesday is Ten Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card. I really wish someone handed me a gift card. I'd be the happiest bookworm on Earth if someone gave me a fully loaded gift card. Does anyone want to give me one? Don't you want to make me happy? *puppy eyes*


Den of Wolves, Juliet Marillier. How haven't I pre-ordered this book yet? Last year, I ordered Tower of Thorns six months before its release. :O I blame it on the price as I'm waiting for it to drop. I love Juliet Marillier, but twenty-two euros is a bit expensive.      

Kingdom of Ash and Briars, Hannah West. Another book I should have already pre-ordered, but I haven't. I'm in love with the summary and a lot more in love with its cover - the bookstagrammer in me is already imagining all the beautiful photos I can take. *.*

Menagerie, Rachael Vincent. I've been eyeing this book for almost an year now. But, as it happens with Den of Wolves, it's too expensive. I've been waiting for a the price to drop, but sadly it hasn't dropped yet. *fingers crossed*

Hunted, Meagan Spooner. I'm dying to pre-order this novel. A Beauty and the Beast retelling? Written by Meagan Spooner? I need to have it! However, as the book only comes out in 2017, I'm telling myself I can save the money and order Hunted when it's closer to its release. Why can't the gift card be real? :´(

P.s. I Still Love You, Jenny Han. I've an ebook copy, but I love this book too much not to have a physical one. I already bought To All the Boys I've Loved Before (hardback, of course) and as soon as I receive a coupon/discount code, I'll get my hands on this one. I need to get ready for the release of Forever and Always, Lara Jean.

The Starbound Trilogy, Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner. This is one of my favourite intergalactic series. I would love to own a physical copy of these books. Also, the covers... aren't they beautiful? *.*

Everything by Marissa Meyer. I read Cinder in 2014. I told myself I'd buy a physical copy of it and then of its sequels, so that I could finish the series. But have I bought the Lunar Chronicles yet? No! I tell myself "I'll buy it this month", but then I think it's better to buy it in the next one... And, yes, I'm doing the same with Heartless. Marissa Meyer must hate me.

A Thousand Nights, E.K Johnston. I read A Thousand Nights a few months ago and I loved it. Sadly, as usual, I read it in my Kobo and now I'm dying to have the physical copy. 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to check out the Starbound trilogy too. I actually have a copy of the first book but I still haven't read it. :/
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete