Pages

Tuesday, 4 October 2016

TTT. Villians I Love to Hate

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and the Bookish
It has been a while since I participated in this meme. Gosh, times flies and I don't even notice it... This week on Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Villains. Which villains make your knees tremble? Which villains make you love to hate?


The Commandant from An Ember in the Ashes. I hated Keris for everything she did to Laia in An Ember in the Ashes. She was so vicious and unfeeling (she abandoned her own son to die). However, I didn't expect that A Torch Against the Night would make me hate her so much more than I already did. How dare she hurt Elias the way she did?        

Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. Is it bad that I hated her a lot more than I hated Voldemort? I must not tell lies, remember? I hated her so much for everything she did to Harry and to Hogwarts -how dare she try to ruin my dream school?

Queen Irina from The Shadow Queen. There were some chapters in Irina's perspective and I felt I was supposed to pity her, but she persecuted and killed so many that I just hadn't it in me. No matter how bad you think people treated you, it does not give you the right to murder and hunt people down.   

Mutt from The Scorpio Races. He was so despicable that I wanted to punch him.

Genevieve from To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Okay, Genevieve is more a bad girl than a villain. Her antics really hurt Lara Jean and if you hurt Lara Jean or try to ruin her relationship with Peter, you're instantly on my bad side.

I know it's a really small list, but I'm having a blank. I can't think of more villains I hate(d) with all my heart. I can think of the societies I hated (like the society from Matched and Delirium), but then I can't think of a particular person. Well, five is better than none. =P

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! I couldn't stand Genevieve! I don't care what she was going through, but she needs to stop being so horrible!
    Great TOP 10!
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! I mean, just because you're going through a bad moment, doesn't mean you've to be mean to the others.

      Happy readings! ;)

      Delete