Tuesday, 13 December 2016

TTT. 2017 Books I Can't Wait For

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and the Bookish
This week on Top Ten Tuesday is top ten books you're looking forward to for the first half of 2017. Because I'm currently short on time and I've not yet created my book releases calender for 2017 (which means I don't know which books will be released on the first half of the year), I've decided that it's easier to show you the ten books I can't wait for to be released in 2017. Here are they:


Hunted, Meagan Spooner. I love retellings (as you all are tired to know by now), but Beauty and the Beast retellings hold a special place in my heart. Because of such, I can't wait to put my hands on this novel which has been written by the co-writer of one of my favourite series, Starbound.  

Always and Forever, Lara Jean, Jenny Han. I started reading contemporaries because of To All The Boys I've Loved Before. So, I couldn't be more excited when Always and Forever, Lara Jean was announced. However, I'm terrified of the future of Lara Jean and Peter (please, don't break them up, Jenny). Because, let's face it, high school relationships don't last forever and the tittle kinda suggests a break up... Am I the only one who fears this?

A Crown of Wishes, Roshani Chokshi. The Star-Touched Queen was one of a my favourite readings of this year. The world created by Roshani Chokshi was mythical and enchanting and I can't wait to reconnect with it. You can read the first chapter here.    

 
Empress of a Thousand Skies, Rhoda Belleza. The genre sci-fi/fantasy has been growing on me eand the Starbound trilogy just made me love the genre a lot more. So, when I read the summary of this one, I just added it right way to my wishlist. And, the cover is beautiful. *.*
 
Sillence Fallen, Patricia Briggs. I've not yet read Fire Touched, but it's Patricia Briggs. I'm going to love it (Patricia Briggs never disappoints) and I'll keep following the series.

Caraval, Stephanie Garber. Apart from the Hunted ARCs that have been sent to some bloggers, this is the other ARC that is making me jealous. Why can't I read it now too?! Games of love, heartbreak, and magic? I want to read it too!

Leigh Bardugo's new Duology. I don't know it the first book of this new duology will be released in 2017, but my fingers are crossed. I'll still have books from her to read, but I currently addicted to Leigh Bardugo and I need my fix. =P


The Wish Granter, C.J. Redwine. I read The Shadow Queen this summer and it was a nice Snow White retelling. C.J. Redwine created an alluring and harsh world and I must say that I can't wait to read this one that is inspired by Rumplestiltskin. It may not be a sequel, but is set in the same world. 
 
Beast: A Tale of Love and Revenge, Lisa Jensen. This is another Beauty and the Beast retelling. Of course, it had to make my list. Now, can the cover be released? 

Dawn Study, Maria V. Snyder. Last, but not least. Did you really think Dawn Study wouldn't make this list? I love Yelena and Valek and their adventures too much to forget about them. I need to know how everything ends - but does it really need to end?

Which books can't you wait for to be released in 2017?

4 comments:

  1. Caraval and The Wish Granter were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/top-ten-tuesday-87/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem such interesting readings. Can´t wait for them to be published.

      Happy readings! ;)

      Delete
  2. Awesome list! Hunted and Caraval are also on my list!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm dying to read "Hunted". Happy readings! ;)

      Delete