Pages

Saturday, 1 April 2017

Monthly Recap. March 2017



Has March really ended? Who can believe three months of 2017 have already passed? Time loves flying... Well, March was another busy month. But at least I got some good news (check it in Random & Randomness), Hunted was released (my most anticipated 2017 book release) as well as Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them DVD. Oh, and I finally have Funko Newt and Tina - they are simply adorable.


Some months are great, but others not so much. I was super happy for having read seven books in February and I was hoping I could get closer this month, bu sadly things didn't work out as I hoped for. I read three books. Nonetheless, I'm currently reading Roseblood, Everyman and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
  • Angefall, Susan Ee
  • Digging in the Stars, Katherine Blakeney
  • Cosmopolis, Don DeLillo [for my master degree]
      I think Susan Ee is now part of my favourite authors list. I loved Angefall so much - I loved it so much that as soon as I finished it, I immediately ordered its sequel. This week was Digging in the Stars release and I was lucky enough to receive an ARC. Read my review to know how I felt about this sci-fi novel.


      This was a really bad month. I got myself too many books (however, I did use a 10% discount code from Book Depository). But the worse part is that I that I think I'm not keeping track with all the orders I received. 🙈

      • Caraval, Stephanie Garber
      • Hunted, Meagan Spooner
      • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, J.K. Rowling
      • Newt Scamander - A Movie Scrapbook (this book is so gorgeous 😻)
      • World After, Susan Ee
      • Empress of a Thousand Skies, Rhoda Belleza
      • The Bear and the Nightingale, Katherine Arden
      • Magic Under Glass, Jaclyn Dolamore
      My Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them collection continues growing... Which book shall I buy next?
       

      Random & Randomness, as the name indicates, is about random bookish stuff. Inspired by a few blogs, I decided to create this little space where I share some bookish love. Probably a lot more happened this month, but I can't remember. 🙈
      • Beauty and the Beast Film Release - Why haven't I watched it yet? 😿 I want -no, I need!- free time. I'm dying to watch this film.
      • Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them DVD Release - I'm completely jealous of Newt's bag special edition (I can't get it in Portugal), but I got myself the Blu-ray edition with Niffler on the cover. 😻 And, I got some extras too. See? My collection does keep growing. A LOT! 😸  
      • Game of Thrones Season Seven Promo - I'm part of a small group that is happy about the new season of Game of Thrones only coming out in July. Why? Well, uni takes away all of my time and in July I'll be on holiday which means that I'll be able to watch the new season without interruptions. 
      • Blaze Publishing Rep - For those who don't know it, this month I was chosen to be a Blaze Publishing rep. I was so happy when I was told I was now part of the family. So, for all your Blaze Publishing news visit my blog. 

        4 comments:

        1. Congrats on becoming a rep for Blaze Publishing, such an amazing opportunity! Hope you get in lots of reading this month! :)

          Miranda @ Miranda's Book Blog

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. Thank you. I could not believe when Blaze Publishing told me I had been chosen. It's such a great honour.

            Happy readings! ;)

            Delete
        2. Congrats on becoming a Blaze Publishing rep! and wow, you got so many awesome books this month :) Happy reading :D

          Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

          ReplyDelete