Contact & Review Policy
If you are an author or publisher and would like me to review a book, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
I accept ARCs and finished copies. If the book is part of a series I've never read, then I may also need it prequel(s). I prefer paperback format as I can read physical books a lot faster than e-books, but I do accept e-books as well (in epub as I use a Kobo).
I mostly read YA books, but now and then I read NA and Adult.
- Fantasy (every sub-genre)
- Retellings & Fairytale Retellings
- Science Fiction
- Historical Fiction/Romance
- Contemporary Romance
*I don't read Autobiographies, Non-fiction or Erotica.
I always try to write compelling and easy-to-read reviews (as a Portuguese blogger, I'm aware of the difficulties non-natives English can have when reading complex reviews). The reviews I write are of my honest opinion. If I'm not fond of a book, I'll say it in a respectful way (every writers deserves to be respected and a the reader doesn't have the right to be nasty even if the book was not hers/his cup of tea). I also publish my reviews on Goodreads.
My reviews include:
- General information;
- Summary from Goodreads (or the one given by the author/publisher);
- Review, contains my own summary and my opinion usually divided in sections (plot, writing, word building, characters/relationships).